New Year’s Resolution: How a Medical Weight Loss Program Can Benefit You

What’s your resolution for the new year? According to statistics, it’s most likely going to be either to stay healthy and fit or to lose weight. In fact, news website Nielsen states that 37% of people said their resolution was to stay fit and healthy and 32% of people said it was to lose weight. Combined, that’s a whopping 69%! Other popular resolutions include enjoying life to the fullest, spending less and saving more and spending more time with loved ones.

Sure, many people may make the resolution to lose weight, but how often do they actually stick with it? Well, we’d like to help you stick with it here at Signature Medicine. As a primary care provider serving Newtown, PA, and other local areas, we’re dedicated to better health, wellness, and longevity, and we’ll help you keep your New Year’s resolution using our successful medical weight loss program. Using this program, our patients have lost 50, 75, and even 100+ pounds. One of our patients named Cheryl lost 65 pounds!



Cheryl – Before                                                                                  Cheryl – After

Here’s how our successful medical weight loss program can benefit you:

1. You’ll receive guidance from a physician – Our weight loss programs are led by our physician Dr. Ashish Sitapara. Dr. Sitapara founded Signature Medicine in 2006 to offer people an alternative to reactive primary care medicine. He uses his skills as a physician and a practical, communicative approach when working with all of his patients.

2. The strategies have been proven to work – When you choose medical weight loss, you don’t have to worry about the strategies used because they have been proven to work. Instead of using crash diets like commercial weight loss programs, medical weight loss programs have the ultimate goal of lifelong weight management.

3. You’ll have ongoing support – At Signature Medicine, we’re looking at the long-term results. We think it’s great when you lose weight, but we also want to provide you with the education and skills to keep it off in the future. This is why we offer ongoing support.

If your new year’s resolution is to lose weight and keep it off, you’ve come to the right place. At Signature Medicine, we offer medical weight loss programs that will help improve your health and overall quality of life. To learn more about our medical weight loss programs, contact us at 215-240-7374.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.